Thursday, 19 June 2008

Debs Designs - All is revealed.....and This Thursday Challenge

I have just heard from Leo at Crafty templates that the colour-in images are ready and available - yeaaa :) :)The blinkie on the top right bar will take your straight there or else CLICK HERE

First for the Fun Birthday Set.......





Today is the first day of a brand new challenge blog called thisthursday Their first challenge is 'Fresh', so I have decided to enter this card because Sammy the Sheep is hanging in the 'Fresh' air, lol and also the colours are fresh and bright. :) :) Pop over to thisthursday's blog and check it out. :) :) I used white liquid applique - love the effect. :)





Oops lovely bright card and great for an invite - but look what I forgot to do when making up the card.... I forgot to cut around the mouse and his sign - that what getting too tired does for you, lol, lol. I didn't notice until it was way too late - so forgive me please, :) :)

Now for Jeremy does Birthday Set.....









x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x0x

Leo has some fab images out herself too and have just completed the samples for them also - they are of her fabulous Pen through the decades - check them out. ;) :)











Thanks for looking and if you link me to any cards you make with my colour-in images then I'll drop by and leave a comment. :) :)

22 comments:

  1. Those are really great. You obviously have an eye for design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Debbie your designs are amazing, you are such a talented artist. T x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sammy is fantastc.......
    Thanks for playng along Debs!xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the take on our Challenge Hanging in Fresh air LOL Love our designs too and your friends designs are great as well . Lovely job all round

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look fab Deb!
    I've just started a challenge using the colour-ins on the Crafty templates blog.

    P.S I've tagged you too - details on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, lovely cards and great designs. I love Jeremy he is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yipee...they are here!! Debs they are gorgeous and I can't wait to have a play!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabby load of cards Debbie - that bungee jumping sheep is sucha a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great fresh idea Debs - thanks for joining in with the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous cards & the parrot did make me smile :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous cards, but the sheep is my favourite one!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Debbie
    You talented lady - these are amazing and Jeremy has a girlfriend LOL!
    Your artwork is great my friend.
    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  13. What brilliant designs Debbie. Love the fun, humour, colours and layouts. Just simply great. Well done to a very tallented lady.

    Love Dee X PCJ's

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely sey of cards, especially Sammy the sheep,best wishes from sunny somerset

    ReplyDelete
  15. just fabulous Debbie, love all your cards, can't believe how many you made, I love them all

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabby designs debbie, you are very talented:-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. 'Fresh' air LOL! Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great cards Deb and so many of them lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)