Friday, 20 June 2008

I've been tagged....

by the lovely Leo over at Crafty templates - Thanks Leo :) :) But before I start Leo also has a competion running on her blog - you can check it out here. :) :)

The "rules" of the game: Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.

Ten years ago:
Oooh what was I doing???? Well would have been working, mum, wife and all the lovely things they involve. ;)

Five things in today's 'to do list':
1. Housework 2. Update blog 3. Cook a proper dinner 4. Sort out my week's pending mail 5. Relax after busy week, lol.

Snacks I enjoy:
Oooh well chocolate, crisps, strawberries, chocolate - did I mention chocolate, lol, lol

Things I would do if I was a millionaire:
That's easy, give money to all my wonderful family - pay off mortgage - go for a huge long holiday, do some charity work, give up my job, craft all day when I wanted to and buy lots of yummy stash, lol.

Places I have lived:
Well, N.Ireland (born and bred there), West Berlin, London, various places in Dorset, Australia.

I need to tag some other people now so I'll leave this post like this and anyone would like to consider themselves tagged then leave a comment and I'll pop over and see you. :) :)

1 comment:

  1. Debby I cannot believe you mentioned the 'C' word...and I mean chocolate not cook!! LOL! Hope you are ok. Hugs Emma.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)