Tuesday, 10 June 2008

Look what I received this morning..

from the lovely BettyBoo from PCJ. Aren't they just absolutely gorgeous - thanks BettyBoo. :) :)

The cd is an RAK for me hosting an altered cd swap over at PCJ - he is sooo sweet and his name is Ollie. :) :) He shall hang proudly on my new painted craft room wall. :) :)



The card is stunning - what else can I say - I love it too. :) It is another RAK - lucky me. :) :) I love BettyBoo's work - pop over and check out her blog. :) :)



-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Here are a couple of ATC's I have made too. :) :) Both flower images are from a stamp swap too over at PCJ. :) :)





4 comments:

  1. You're right Debbie..lucky you:-) these are gorgeous RAKS,also your ATC's are fabby as always :-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debbie - Ollie is superb and Paula's work is so beautiful - stunning card you lucky gal!!!
    Like those ATC's - we're all going ATC mad!!! LOL

    Take care

    Dawn
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Im so glad you liked Ollie :o)....and thank you for your lovely comments and the link to my blog....thats so sweet of you x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow... Love it!!All are gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Lim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)