Sunday, 8 June 2008

My craft space and a couple of projects..

I know I haven't been around for a while - but - I have painted my craft room to a lighter colour and am happy with it. ;) :) Here is one section where I do my main crafting....



I also took a notion for trying to paint a canvas, lol, lol. Well here it is too. It is an A3 size. I free hand drew the word - didn't want it to be all perfect and straight, lol, added a few other embelli's that took my fancy and this is the finished result. I am pleased with it for my first attempt and because it is so large too. :) :) It's bright and cheery :) :)



And lastly here is a card holder thingy I made too - just because the notion took me, lol, lol. I want to display all the RAK cards etc that my lovely cyber friends send me ( not birthday cards, would need too much space for that, lol) So here is the idea I came up with... I used bamboo cane for the card and some lengths of ribbons and some good old common wooden clothes pegs. I doodled on the pegs and added some wee flowers. Added pretty bloom to top hanging ribbbon and some beads to end of cane and that was it. :) :) I will be making a few more of these to add other cards to. I really have enjoyed doing these two projects - because it was what I wanted no-one else, lol.



Thanks for looking :) :) :)

5 comments:

  1. My dear Debbie
    you have been a busy bee!!
    How fantastic are they, that canvas is great - your first attempt you say!!! LOL
    Where do you get your ideas!
    That card holder is an excellent idea. Wish I had a craft room, it would be heaven, yours looks like a great room for inspiration!!

    Love 'n' stuff

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! its lovely to see where you craft Deb!!! very tidy {unlike mine!! lol} love what you have made, both projects are just fab!!! hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin your creations debbie,they are fabby and your craft room is soooooooooooooo tidy, lucky you!:-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie I think you need to come round and tidy my craft room up...if you can get through the door!LOL!
    I love the notice board...what a fab idea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're craft room is looking very spanking now Debbie!

    Love your creations, you have been a busy girl!

    Hope you're enjoying the nice weather.

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)