Tuesday, 17 June 2008

Sneak Peeks

Okay I find myself apologizing again for being a bad blogger :( But I have some good news for everyone...I have 2 new sets of images coming out this Thursday evening :) and they are of course available as downloads from Crafty Templates

For anyone who liked Jeremy - remember him - the Giraffe well there is more to him than you thought, lol, lol. And there is another set - fun birthday range. I do hope you will like them. :) Let me know what you think when they become available. ;) :)
The top link on the right-hand bar will take you straight there when you want to go. ;) :)

Here are the sneak peeks.......





Thanks for looking :) :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh Debbie thats fantastic!! I can't wait for Thursday now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh, role on Thursday I say!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm they look rather interesting debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, you're a tease Debbie...lol Can't wait until Thursday now, good luck with them:-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, they look interesting ..... next time can you make the sneak peeks a bit bigger, I mean show a bit more LOL.
    How long till thursday?

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look good, will check them out on Thursday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Deb you tease these look fantastic Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)