Tuesday, 3 June 2008

So Sorry....

I haven't been around lately, I have hardly made anything!!! I will hopefully get around all my lovely blogging pals real soon and see what you have been up to, lol, lol.

I have managed to do a L/O and some ATC's today. :) :) :) I will show the L/O today and keep the ATC's for tomorrow or Thursday when I am next on my pc. :) :)

The L/O was a class set by the lovely Jay over at PCJ on how to show movement in your L/O.

Pics of my DH and DS when we were in Auckland, New Zealand visitng DH's brother. ;) :)

piccy might not be great - bad lighting.

3 comments:

  1. I love your L/O it's great.have missed your work Debbie and i look forward to your ATC's:-)
    hugs to ya

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great Debbie - is there no end to your talents my friend!!!
    And bring on those ATC's!!!


    ugz

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what a fab layout Deb!! hope you are keeping well, hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)