Friday, 25 July 2008

Aonther Award

and isn't it just fabulous. :) I felt really honoured to have received this from my good friend Dawn



1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any number in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post.2. Link back to this blogsite (http://http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women.and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
Now there are so many talented women to consider so here goes:

My wonderful sister Joani
A special friend and lovely person Marlou
A lovely person and fills me with enthusiam Kitty
A wonderful person who always has lovely things to say Sarah
A truely inspirational sweet person Tracey
and last but by no means least
A lovely friend, wonderful talented person Louly

Thank you Dawn for sending me this brilliant award. :) :)

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow , Thank you so much for saying im inspirational and sweet. I think this will go to my head. I will be telling my sister and partner im inspirational and sweet LOL
    Oh wow I really am so moved. Thank you again

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment. congrats on receiving the Wylde Women award and thanks for passing it along. I have to say I haven't seen the word "mollycoddled" in a very long time - isn't it a funny work? Love your giraffe cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou for this really lovely award. I only ever say what I mean, so I'm glad you're happy with the comments I leave for your posts :D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww, Debbie, thankz soooo much, im delighted to receive this lovely award :) hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)