Wednesday, 2 July 2008

Crafty Templates Design cards..

Yeaaaa I'm back, LOL, LOL. :) :) I am back with some Crafty Template samples for July's kit called 'Sugar Sprinkles'. It is a lovely fun, bright kit and lovely to work with - click HERE to go have a peek at all the loveliness of the kit. :) :) The kit is available from today. :) :)
It has a great selection of goodies and there are some of those touchy feely suede papers and brads to match - oooh you just want to stroke them all the while. :)


Mark the date for a special day in the summer. :)


Close up of the stitched sunshine made from on e of those touchy feely papers:) :)


A little birthday treat for someone special, the cupcake layer is made also from that gorgeous touchy feely paper :)


The lid fits so snuggly around the box. :)


Fab idea - this frame card with the arrow. :)

9 comments:

  1. Debbie these are great - love the ice cream cone!! Great sugary colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you've been busy. Love the designs.

    Hope you had a great time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all so brilliant Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work hun. I hope the family stay was an enjoyable one :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I absolutely love these cards. I have your blog rss subscribed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello babe...you have been missed! LOL! The new designs look fab and I can't wait to get my hands on them! (But they never look as good as yours!) Hugs Emma.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are gorgeous Debbie, also i hope you enjoyed your time with your family:-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Debs. The icecream ones my fav, love the delicious colours you've used. Looking forward to seeing your sneeky peeks on the SW blog :) Thanks for the lovely comments you lsft on my blog. Off to add you to my crafty links :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These look fantastic Debz! You really are an assetr to CT.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)