Sunday, 27 July 2008

Flora and Freddie

Here is Flora again with her other half - Freddie, - Debs designs from Crafty templates ( link is in right hand bar) :) :) I think they make a wonderful pair - don't you, lol. :) :) What do you all think??? :) :)

I made a huge mistake by trying to draw in Flora's eyelashes, lol looks like she is wearing extra long false eyelashes. They say mistakes are happy accidents, lol, lol, not when you make the mistake at the very end of your project and cannot disguise it..lol. But Freddie loves her eyelashes - she flutters them at him and then he is putty in her hands, lol, lol. :) :)





I used Kay & Co papers, coloursoft pencils, flower, bling, ribbon and of course my fav doodling. :) :)

6 comments:

  1. love Flora and Freddie!!!! the eyelashes I think look cool, they suit the image so well Debbie!! your designs are amazing, you are one talented lady, :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh la la!! Debs they are so cute! Hugs Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, well i love the pair of them,eyelashes and all..lol..Well done Debbie,you're very talented:-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are adorable Deb! Your designs just get cuter and cuter! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Debbie they are adorable - I like her eyelashes.
    You have been a busy bee since my last visit!!

    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww Flora and Freddie are so cute Debbie you really are a very clever lady.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)