Tuesday, 15 July 2008

Gerry Family...

Previews are now showing of my Gerry Family - Seemore, Cloudia and Sonny on Spiral Whisper blog. It is a set of Giraffes - daddy called Seemore (because he is tall and can see more!, lol), mummy called Cloudia (because she is tall and elegant with her head in the clouds, lol) and babe called Sonny (because it is happy and bright like the sun, but spelled the name sonny just to be a wee bit different, lol). Really hope you all like them. :) I have 3 samples made up this evening but haven't any pics yet - so will post up as soon as I get decent pics. :) :)

Let me know what you think please - your comments are really appreciated. :) :)

6 comments:

  1. They are cute Debbie, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are adorable debbie, i love em all and I want them all but they will have to wait until after my holiday spends!


    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Debbie
    What great names and they are soo cute.
    Well done you!!!


    Hugs

    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Debbie they are lovely, you are so clever xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I forgot to say I love the names you've given the family. Look forward to seeing your samples.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)