Friday, 18 July 2008

Here we go...card unveiled and Cute Card Thursday

here is a card I have made using Cloudia (my mummy giraffe) and Sonny (baby giraffe). I hope you like them :) :) It is a baby girl card I have made - so have made Sonny a daughter for this card :) :) I am also using this card as it fits perfectly with the Cute Card Thursday Challenge as I have little time lately to enter challenges. :) :)

I have decided to post only one card up today - keep you in suspense, lol, lol will post up the others over the weekend. :) :)


I have used BG papers, coloursoft pencils, embellis from stash and of course my doodling. :) :)

Thanks for looking and don't forget these stamps Seemore, Cloudia and Sonny are available to pre-order Monday 21st July and available from 28th July. :) :)

12 comments:

  1. Love it Debbie ............ they are so cute :-)

    Love Dee X PCJ's

    ReplyDelete
  2. your stamps are amazing Debz!!! so, so cute, well done on your new success im delighted for you , hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card Deb, love the cute image. I'm sure your stamps will be really popular, they are so sweet.
    Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a lovely card Debbie I do really like your giraffe family. Might have to spend some money lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, that's fab! Your images are so cute and I love the paper you've used!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, the are so cute, I love them! Your stamps are really fab and they are definately going to be very popular!
    Thankyou for your comment also, I am a complete novice, so your comment was fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soooo cute

    Love 'em

    Carol:0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a cute card,really love these images debbie:-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice Debbie. Great giraffe family!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh this is so sweet, love the image, just love your giraffes, they are adorable. thank you for joining in the CCT challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so sweet Debbie! Congratulations on the success of your lovely designs.
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)