Saturday, 5 July 2008

Look what I received this morning from..

my wonderful sister Joani made for me and posted to me. When she goes on holiday I always want a postcard. She came up with wonderful idea of making a postcard cd - how amazing is that :) :) She is a very inspirational person - yeaaa...thanks sis :) :)



xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Also thought I might introduce my great neice - Paige. :) We have her for the whole weekend, so no crafting for me again, lol. She is 3 years old and such a sweet happy little girl - full of life and fun. Here are a few pics for her I took this morning....












5 comments:

  1. The CD is scrummy! Off to make some more as you have got me addicted to them!!
    Paige is so cute...can send Belle over as well if you like!! LOL! Hope you are having a great weekend. Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent idea a postcard CD. Aww your beautiful great niece is gorgeous!!!! I'd gladly give up crafting to have a bouncing 3 year old lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea to do a cd postcard. Your sister is so clever.

    Your neice is gorgeous, I can tell she is going to be a huge distraction this weekend and quite rightly so too.

    Have fun.

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thats a great CD Debbie - and how adorable is Paige and such a lovely name..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your CD. Your sister is full of talent.

    Paige is absolutely gorgeous. She looks so full of life too xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)