Friday, 11 July 2008

My Previews

The preview sneek peeks of my first set of stamps (safari set) are out today on Spiral Whispers Blog if you fancy having alook see :) :) They will be ready 21st July, but are available for pre-order the 14th July. :) I am soooooo happy and can't wait to see them - oooh my own stamps - yeaaa:)

Here is one card I made from the set - just using the cutey-pie elephant. :)

Thanks for looking and all your wonderfu support and patience with me through my excitement, lol, lol



9 comments:

  1. oh debbie i am so proud of ya, i wish you all the best and those elephants are just so cute i love em:-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great looking card Debbie, I cajt wait to get my hands on some of these although I'll be on my holiday when they are launched. Good luck!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable little elephants Deb! Great card too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card babe ,huge congrats on your stamps they are fab xxxDawnx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You go girl!!
    These ellies look brilliant - you've made a great card!


    Hugs

    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely pink elephants, well done Debbie you must be so chuffed. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the stamps including the Mellies oops I mean ellies lol. Your giraffes are soooo cute too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)