Tuesday, 8 July 2008

Not Long..

before my stamps are released - yeaaaaa. :) :) First set is due out the week 21st July, I have a second set out the following week and another set the week after that - I am sooo excited I can't begin to tell you. ;) :)

The stamps are being made and sold by Spiral Whisper the website has just been opened today if you would like to go see. Also this is the blog for spiral whisper - go along there and have a good look see. There are a couple of competitions running too. :) :)

Have fun. ;)

8 comments:

  1. Ooh, how exciting for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Debbie, i am made up for ya and how exciting too.I wish ya the best of luck with your stamps.hugs to ya:-)

    Sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. (Clapping and dancing round the front room!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on stamps!!

    Being inquisitive OR NOSEY i'LL GO CHECK 'EM OUT..

    Thanks for visiting my blog applique clouds and tail hadn't used before MAGICAL... lol

    TC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Debz,

    Trying to catch up on blogs WOW your news is huge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How excited must you be!!
    I'm sure they'll fly off the shelves.

    Good Luck

    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Deb!! :) absolutely delighted for you with your great news about the stamps, im sure you are over the moon with delight :) I got home tuesday from hospital, still no mojo, it will take time. Thanks for staying in touch, you are a great friend, huge hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a shame you are not at all excited Debz LOL ;o)
    Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)