Monday, 28 July 2008

Seemore and Cloudia

Seemore, Cloudia and Sonny are available to purchase now from Spiral whisper - yeaaaaa. :) :)

Here is an Anniversary card I have made using Seemore and Cloudia of course. :) :) Don't they just make the cutest pair. :) :)
The giraffes are proving ever so popular - you are all lovin' them - so much so I am doing a christmas set..:) :) :) and you are in for a treat with them, lol. :) :) Thank you to everyone who is purchasing them - link to me and I will pop over to see you wonderful creations. :) :)


I have used BG paper 'sultry paper' a wee bit bazzil and a wee bit of Kay & Co for matting. Added pretty pearl brad, ribbon and of course my doddling - Oooh I just love to doodle and I think it enhances the overall effect. :) :)

Thanks for looking and have a fabby day. :) :)

12 comments:

  1. Love the image and what you have done with it.
    TFS
    Paul

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!!! Deb, this is absolutely beautiful, those giraffes are just the sweetest. Hope you sell loads!!! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Deb! They are perfect for anniversary cards! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow super cute ,love it ,Dawnxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww Debbie
    What a great card - they look so in love! Love the design and your papers are gorge!!


    Hugs

    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Debs, Seemore and Cloudia are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab designs and a beautiful card!X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card, I love the image, those giraffes are so cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a great card Debbie. PThose giraffes are perfect for an anniversary card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Debbie, just to let you know you have been awarded again chuck! (check out my blog)

    Hugs Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a lovely image! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww, this is an adorable card, i love these girafes so much and i'm going to treat meself to some after my holiday:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)