Monday, 14 July 2008

Spiral Whisper has gone LIVE

Oooh yes they are live onsite now - and pre-orders on the stamps are available to order now - yeaaaa if you would like to go have a look see......TAKE ME TO THE STAMPS :) :) There is a good selection already available and lots more to be added next week by some brilliant designers.

My first set out is the Safari Set but I have made cards to show that they are not restricted to just safari, wild type designs.

Here is another I have made with the cheeky monkey :) :) And yes he is nameless - poor wee chappy. :) :)



Thanks for looking guys:)

6 comments:

  1. He's a cute little chappie! I like the colours you've used on your card too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debs thanks for stopping by my blog and your lovely words, as usual.
    I'll still be blog hopping just gonna be doing more than internet surfing at home lol

    love your stamps im sure they are gonna do fab for you x

    huge hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog Deb - much appreciated. Look at you.... Stamp Designer - artist and illustrator! My good ness, we've come a long way haven't we?!! Remember CMUK!!! Seems like a lifetime ago!
    On a serious note, Aleysha doesn't have leukaemia thank heavens... but they're dtill doing tests, so I'll post when I have more news. Thanks for caring! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card, your little monkey is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. fantastic card Debbie, just love this monkey, all your drawings are fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwwww! he is fab Deb! You are hugely talented! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)