Saturday, 26 July 2008

A Thank you card..And Look what I received this morning. :) :)

Here is a Thank you card for a very sweet lovely person. :) :) :)

I would like to introduce to you all 'Flora' - she is another of my designs, she's got a hubby and two kiddies....:) :)



I have used K&Co papers, brads,ribbons and stickers from my stash and some of my faux stitching. :) :)

Hope you like her...let me know what you think please - I really appreciate your input. :) :)

Thanks for looking. :)

x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/x/

And wow how surprised was I when Mr Postie popped these through my door> :) :) Just looked at all these stamped beauties - aren't they just fabby. :) :) My lovely, wonderful, kind and generous friend Fe from PCJ sent me these....I have no idea why...she must have done it from the kindness of her heart awwww. :) :) :)
Thank you Fe - you are soooooo sweet. :) :)




4 comments:

  1. Oooh i love her debbie,she looks fabby,well done:-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Debbie and wow those are brilliant goodies from Fe!

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh when you spread them out like that I did send a lot didn't I?! Can you send some back?!! Lol! Only joking! Glad you liked them Debbie.

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)