Sunday, 31 August 2008

Award..:) :)

What a lovely award I have received from my good friend Dawn. :) :) Isn't it a fabulous award - I love it...thank you. :) :)



This award is given to those listed below for INSPIRING me with their ART and CREATIVITY! For that FRIENDS I just want to say THANK YOU!
Rules for the JAVABLU AWARD:
1. The winner can put the logo on their blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 5 other blogs.
4.Before listing the nominees give a brief reason why you chose them
5. Put links of those blogs on yours.
6. Leave a message on the blogs you have nominated

Okay - how difficult is it to choose 5 people - but her goes...:)

Lea - Love her blog and has always kind words to day. :)
Marlou - she is a great friend, fabby blog and wonderful person. ;)
Joani - She is my inspiration - and not only in card making. :)
Emma - What a wonderful person, kind and sweet and great blog too. :)
Deb H - She does fantastic work and alsways so kind with her comments too. :)

2 comments:

  1. awwww, thanks Deb!!!! much appreciated :) you are a great friend too and great inspiration :) hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Debbie, you're so kind and you are most definitely an inspiration to me with your wonderful work xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)