Friday, 8 August 2008

Charlie Chimp

Here is a quick and easy made card using my Charlie Chimp for the Safari Set of my stamps available from Spiral Whisper :) :)
Stamped him and coloured him, stmap his head again,lol and used silcone glue to 3d. Used Kay & co papers, stitched around the top layer and added brad and cord ( as viney type things, lol)finally added 'Hello' sticker. Like I said it is a very quick and easy card to make and it is just perfect for cheering someone's day up. ;) :)




1 comment:

  1. He He!! Cheeky chimpy monkey!!
    Great card Debbie - love the belly button!! LOL

    Have a great weekend!

    Hugs

    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)