Saturday, 16 August 2008

An Elephant never forgets...:) and more stamps coming out...

Here is a quick card I have made to say thank you to a good pal Deanne. ;) I have used my elephant stamp - Safari Set available from Spiral Whisper. It only took me about 15minutes to make, lol, but am happy with the results - I love this elephant, it is so versatile - and so do you by the way the sales are going - Thankyou..:) :)


I have used DCVW papers, stamped and embossed Nelli directly onto patterned paper and embossed, cut out and adhered to plain paper, added bloom and brad and ribbon, stamped sentiment.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x--x-x-
I have more stamps due for release in September and some of them are borders and arrows - perfect for cardmaking, scrapping, Atc's and altered art etc.....pop over to Spiral Whisper to check them out...:) :) Hope you like them.....I had brilliant fun drawing them. :)

Thanks for looking. :)

7 comments:

  1. this is just the cutest Deb!!! love this elephant :) well done to Deb on winning your candy, enjoy your weekend :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Debs this is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! I am so thrilled! Can't believe I won! Can't wait to have a play with your fabulous stamps!
    Thank you Debbie!

    Love this elephant too, fab card you made, he is the cutest elephant I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your elephant card Debs!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. elephant card is gorgeous your very talented with the drawing/sketching .GOODLUCK
    JUDEX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the ellie so much I bought the stamps. Have put my attempt on my blog!!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)