Friday, 22 August 2008

Exploding Boxes

As you all are aware it has been my sis's 50th birthday and it is my mum's 80th on 23rd of this month. I have shown you their cards and I have also made them exploding boxes. :) :) I used Crafty Templates template which I adapted slightly to suit my needs..the templates are soo versatile. :)

Here is the one for my sis....
this is the base layer first.... before I stuck it all together :)
and here is the box and lid and the wee mini cake for the centre. :)


Here is the one for my Mum..:)

and here is it all put together with the wee cake and lid. :)


Thanks for looking..:)






11 comments:

  1. Awww Debbie what lovely exploding boxes! You Sis and your Mum will love them.

    I love the "wee" cake in the middle of each xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them but where did you the wee cakes from? They are so tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful exploding boxes Debbie! Hope you have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love theboxes great idea of putting mini cake in

    Sorry I didn't enter your blog cany draw on hols!!

    TC
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are fantastic Debbie. I bet your Mum and sister loved them. A fab idea to put cakes in the middle. I wouldn't mind getting cards like that!!! Lol!

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are amazing Deb!! im sure your sis and mum loved them, you have been busy, hugss xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. How amazing, such a clever gift, love the cake inside, fabulous idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Debbie
    Love your boxes and thanks for your lovely comments about my candy!
    Hope you had a fantastic birthday celebrations..

    Heaps of hugs

    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea for the exploding boxes Debbie.

    ReplyDelete
  10. aww these are lovely debbie,such lovely keepsakes for ya mam and ya sister,i'm sure they will be delighted with them:-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What fab boxes Debbie. I love them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)