Tuesday, 19 August 2008

Featured in...and..Goodbye to a dear friend..:)

One of my Debs Designs (digital download) cards have been featured in the latest Trimcraft Newsletter. :) :) :)It is a card I have shown on here before but am posting it up again to refresh your memory, lol, lol. The image that I have used on this card is from the 'Fun Time Birthday' range available from Crafty Templates...here. The card is in my project gallery over at Trimcraft and has instructions on how to make up this card...hope you likey... :) :) :)



Thank you to everyone who is supporting my and purchasing my designs. :) :) You are all wonderful people. :)
x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x
As most of you know I am a dental nurse and my good friend was leaving our work because is moving away...:( So I have designed this card for her especailly. I drew the view of her side of the surgery (iykwim, lol)





Used DCWV paper, bling, pc generated text, right hand side text is actually copied from the Occupation Mug..hope you likey..:):)

10 comments:

  1. Debs the card you have done for your friend is fantastic...you are so clever! As for being published..again...well done!! Hugs Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Debbie! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this card debbie,very clever and i'm really proud of ya and your design work is fabby:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, are there any limits to your talents?

    I have tagged you on my blog, I hope you will hop over and take a look Debbie.

    Cazzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, amazing card, you are so clever, fabulous drawing and great card design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the card you've made for your friend. It's briliant :D :D

    The elephant one is cute too :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what a fantastic card. I am sure she will love it. Kimx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This with elephant is lovely. I love it ;)
    Well done :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Debbie - fantastic card! You're so talented with your drawing. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your designs Deb. You are very talented hun. X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)