Tuesday, 5 August 2008

Freddie goes Green...

Here is a couple of things I have made from Freddie the Froggie and Friends. :) :) They are available as instant digital downloads from Crafty templates - colour-in range. :) They are sooo easy to use and you can colour them in quickly on your pc if you are in a hurry. :) :)

Here is Freddie himself...isn't he handsome,lol. I have used Kay & Co papers, coloured him in on pc, added nice brad and garden string and a bit of faux stitching. :)


x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Now here is Flora herself...;) :) I have coloured her in on pc too and this time printed her onto printable shrink plastic, added some beads and now she is my mobile phone charm. :) :) I have put her next to the orginal size image to show the difference. :) This was so easy to do and quick - I couldn't belive it.....this idea will be excellent for little christmas pressies and stocking fillers especially with the selection of downloadable images available at Crafty Templates. Take a peek over there now to see what a great selection of wee gifts you could make....yeaaaaa....CLICK HERE TO GO



Thanks for looking....:) :)

9 comments:

  1. The owner of this blog has a strong personality because it reflects to the blog that he/she made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baw, kasagad-sagad sa iya ubra blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Debbie! I'll have to have a try at that with the shrink plastic, what a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations again Debbie. You must be so pleased with all the success. Your cards and shrinkie are fab ((HUGS)) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww how fab are these guys?

    Great work, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Debbie - you never cease to amaze - Colouring in on PC - wouldn't have a clue!!! LOL
    Now what a great idea for the mobile phone charm - brilliant


    Hugs

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)