Saturday, 9 August 2008

Second post today......cards and a Fabulous Award :)

wow this is my second post today ;) :) This is to show 2 cards I have made for Susie's challenge over at her blog. Her challenge is to use black and white only. :) Susie has a fab blog pop over and see if you don't already visit. ;) :)

The images I have used for both these cards are my digital downloads, Debs Designs Set 1, available from Crafty Templates - colour-ins..click here to go. These are very simple cards, I have printed them out on inkjet embossing card and embossed with black sparkle embossing powder, used swirl embossing folder from cuttlebug, added some ribbon and acylic stones. :) :) Stamped one Thank you on black card with white ink and clear embossing powder. And of course added faux stitching..I do wish I had a stamp to do this for me...lol





x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

I have also received this absolutely fabulous award from my good friend Dawn, she herself has a fantastic blog - Thank you Dawn. ;)


The rules of the award are:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.
2. Link the person you received your award from.
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4. Put links of those blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you’ve nominated

So here goes:

Tee
SusieB
Sue
Ali
Fe
Deb
Joani

All these lovely friends have brilliant blogs that I love to visit. :) :)

Thanks for looking and hope you are having a great weekend. :)

9 comments:

  1. Fabby cards Deb! thanks for joining in!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh lovin' the pooches!!
    Have an award for you and never a truer word..

    Have a lovely night

    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh huge fan of b&w cards. love it debs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go debs!!Cards are beautiful! Hugs Em,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award Debbie. You're so sweet.

    Great black and white cards too. Such a cute little puppy.

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Debs this is so sweet of you! :) Love the cards also! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Debbie,thanks for award darl, I'm really chuffed,will pop it on my blog when i have more time,ya know what it's like with holiday washing...lol

    Love your latest creations they are fabby,will pop back later when i have more time:-)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Debbie,
    Love the cards! I think black and white is so effective!

    Thanks you very much for the award! I am not sure what to do can you send me a message to let me know how I get it onto my blog.
    Sorry still new to all this and this is my first award!!

    Thanks again
    Ali

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)