Sunday, 10 August 2008

Thank you card for my Mum and DCM challenge

Two cards again to show, lol...I am on a roll. :):)
First card is a thank you card for my mum, I am going to visit her and always make her a card for having me stay. ;) :) I have used my stamp Cloudia and Sonny available from Spiral Whisper. I think it is such a cute image and thought it perfect for my mum's card. :) :)

I have used BG and Kay & co papers, faux stitching, bloom and punched flowers. ;)

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-xx-x-x-x-x-x-
Now for my second card it is for the DCM challenge this week, which is....
Scrumdiddlyumptious

All things foodie - feature a food you associate with summer and sunny days (just to remind us of those summer feelings)

For this card I have used my Debs Designs, available from Colour-in range from Crafty Templates. This is an invite to a summer party and the food is of course the scrummy cake with icing flowing down..Mmmm, lol, lol.


I have the cuttlebug embossing folder, Kay & co paper, and ribbon. Sorry the photo is not good (where did the sunlight go??) but it is a nice card in real life..honest, lol.

Thanks for looking. :)

11 comments:

  1. I adore these cards, especially the Mum card. Good for you! :) Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THese cards are Awesome !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You make such cute cards Debbie! Isn't it lovely using your own designs?!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi love your summer part card the background embossing is really nice you can't bet a bit of cuttlebug embossing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love it! Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww these are so cute and wht a great them for DCM

    Hope you are well

    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cards Deb. Just for one mad second I thought the purple giraffe was for the DCM and I didn't fancy eating him at all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two gorgeous cards Debbie,i especially love them giraffes:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards and it must feel wonderful using your own designs! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)