Saturday, 2 August 2008

Thank you...

Here is a Thank you card I have made using my Giraffe image from my 'Safari' set - available from Spiral Whisper HERE

It is a quick and simple card to show just how easy you can use my images. :) :)

I cannot believe how popular my giraffes are :) :)....THANK YOU to everyone who is purchasing them. :) :) :) This giraffe like I said is from my safari set but also have Seemore, Cloudia and Sonny too and you are lovin' them too - wow, you are all lovely and that make s me feel really good. :) :) :)


I have used Kay & Co paper, coloured cardstock, cuttlebug embossing folder, rub-on, bling, brad and ribbon from stock. :) :)

Have a lovely day. :)

12 comments:

  1. Great to hear they are flying off the shelves!
    It's a great card Debbie.
    Have a great weekend!!

    Hugz

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card! the colours are great and the giraffe is so cute!
    I am so pleased that your stamps are selling well I knew they would as they are rally cute.
    Congratulations!
    Take care
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Debbie! Congrats on your absolutely wonderful stamp designs and I'm not in the least surprised that they're flying off the shelves, they're gorgeous. Hugs, Chris (Christine Dark).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Debbie ,so gorgeous ,Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww, this is cute Deb!!! I think your giraffe is a big hit with everyone :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi babe. You know we joked about you giving me your autograph.....!!!
    Well done on the success of your images...but I never doubted for a minute that they would be a hit! I bet you can't stop grinning! LOL! Hugs Emma.x

    ReplyDelete
  7. well done on the stamps, I wish you every success with them they are super cute.
    Tracyx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this is fab Debbie, I love the image

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card and well done you on such successful stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your Blog.. Thanks for offering such great Candy.. I linked your Candy to my Blog
    ~Chris~

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness. This is so sweet. Love the colors and textures, lots of layers. Very pretty. So glad I found your blog. :) Kel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)