Monday, 22 September 2008

Award, Award and Award...:)

I have been very kindly given three wonderful awards from the very lovely Dawn, birthday girl Marlou and the talented Cazzy - thank kindly ladies..I love them to bits. :) :)

Here they are:-





Now rather than having to choose from my wonderful blogging pals who has what I would like you to take this award for yourself - because if you visit my blog and leave a comment you surely deserve to have an award for taking the time to visit me. :) :)

1 comment:

  1. you deserve all those awards and more debbie, you certainly do inspire :)

    I've started a new challenge blog too, so pop on over to my blog and see all the details :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)