Thursday, 11 September 2008

Cute Card Thursday Challenge..

Over at cute card thursday their challenge this week is Cats and Dogs.. this is what they said..

This week we would like to see Cats and Dogs on your cards!
We have two fabulous cute downloads to give to one lucky participant chosen at random next week! These downloads have been donated by the very talented Debbie Moore who also designs for Spiral Whisper.
To be in with a chance to win them simply leave us a comment on this post with a link to your card. If you don't have a blog then you can email either Andrea or Deb your card and we will show it below.

Pop over there to see the beautiful creations made by the lovely DT members and to see my downloadable images you could win. :) :)

3 comments:

  1. I've just been to have a look Debbie. I love the Giraffe in the igloo download image. That made me chuckle. Don't know if I'll get chance to join in though as I'm up to my ears in DT work at the moment but I'll add it to my to do list! :-)

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Deb, thanks for your lovely comment :) I got an order for 50 Christmas cards last week, so that will keep me busy, im so delighted , think of all the new craft goodies I can buy {lol} enjoy the rest of your weekend hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Deb, love the new background !! really suits your blog and header. I have been checkin in and out of your blog every day, hope you are keeping well hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)