Wednesday, 17 September 2008

Look what I recieved today...

The lovely Deb sent me this card she made for cute card thursday last week using my lion from my safari stamp set. Hasn't she just done a wonderful job, it is even more beautiful in real life. Not only did she send me this card but she also stamped these images for me too - aww she is soooo sweet....thanks Deb. If you have never visited her blog before pop on over there her work is amazing. :)



-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

I have also made this card for the sketch challenge I am running over at PCJ.



The image was supplied by my lovely friend Dee, DCWV papers, vellum sentiment, bling etc from stash and of course faux stitching. :)

Thanks for looking. :)

10 comments:

  1. well Deb, wasn't that a lovely surprise to receive in post, beautiful!!! very kind of Deb :) love your card you made, my fave pink!! :) hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card to receive!!
    very nice!
    And your card is so pretty!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card to receive and so cute too.

    Love your card you made for the challenge. My two cards for it are now on PCJ's! :-)

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card to get in the post Debbie - so cute!
    Will have to check out your sketch!

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, I love the pretty colours and all that beautiful lace

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and girly, love the little fluffy heart embellishment. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad you liked it! I loved my blog candy from you and just had to send you something to show my appreciation! Your card is gorgeous, love the pretty image and the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely card to receive.

    I love the card you made too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really lovely card Debbie, it my favourite colour - pink. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card Debbie. pretty in pink.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)