Tuesday, 2 September 2008

Merry Christmas Seemore

I have made another card using my new Seemore tries the christmas lights stamp (available from Spiral Whispers) Here.
I am really loving this stamp myself too, lol .. so I think you will be seeing a lot of him. ;) :)

Spiral Whispers are so busy trying to get all the orders processed - this is what they have said on their blog
Wow, you guys sure love these new releases!!!

We are literally snowed in with orders but i am pleased to say we are getting through them and posting them out as soon as we can, some of you will start to receive your orders from today onwards!






I have used my coloursoft pencils, gel pens, Papermania paper and brad and cuttlebug embossing folder. :)

Thanks for looking. :)

10 comments:

  1. im loving Seemore Deb!!! he is gorgeous and these two cards are just beautiful that you have made :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute Debbie. I am getting round to using my stamps, hope I will soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Debbie - fantastic stamp - great idea with the lights!

    hugs

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww debs how gorgeous, a christmas giraffe :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute stamp Debbie! your card is fabulous1

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great stamp and a wonderful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is very cute Debbie, I just love your Giraffes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love these stamps, can't wait for my xmas ones to pop through the door, your cards are beautiful. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just tooooo cute Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow fab card Debbie, I just love the layout and papers, thanks for taking the time to wish me happy birthday, Jill x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)