Tuesday, 2 September 2008

Merry Christmas

Here is my first christmas card made with one of my new stamps available from Spiral. I have used Seemore the giraffe for this one. I just love this stamp - such a fun image and nice and cheery for christmas. :) :)
What do you think of him - he is proving popular already and he was only launched yesterday - you certainly are fast movers - thank you to you all. :) :)



I used my coloursoft pencils,gel pens and papermania paper.
Thanks for looking. ;) :)

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful card. I love the stamp. I was looking at your designs and couldnt decide which I like best that one or the borders. I think it could be all of them though lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww debbie,he is sooo gorgaous all tangled up in them lights.i loves all your work it's fabby:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is soooo cute and how lovely having stamps released ,a dream come true i bet xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)