Sunday, 12 October 2008

Bring me a christmas tree and....tag your it challenge

Here is another Christmas Ted card from my digital downloads here I used the kaleidoscope embossing powder over the whole image again ;) And cut bottom section of BP around the trees and layered it so it looks like Ted is walking behind the trees. ;) :)



\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-\-

My other piece to show today is a Tag for Tag Your It challenge this is what the lovely Dawn wrote....
The air is crisp, the mornings are laden with dew, the leaves are turning and falling and the nights are drawing in .... we'd like you to celebrate the wonderful season of Autumn. Use its glorious colours, create a fabulous leaf shape tag inspired by Dawn or simply use the word autumn and its variants! Upload to your blog then leave us a comment here so we can all admire your creations :)



Thanks for looking.. :) :)

8 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie
    Well your tag is brilliant, I LOVE your background and that stamp is just gorgeous!
    Love the subtle tones and stamps.
    Thanks for joining us this week my lovely friend,,
    Hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    P.S Debs, it wasn't me that wrote the write up for this weeks challenge,I think it might have been Sam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card!
    the layering on it is fab.
    your stamps are lovely.
    The tag is beautiful, I love the colours on it.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww such a lovely card Debbie,i love it:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fab the little bear is so cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card, the teddy is so cute. Your tag is also lovely, gorgeous colours.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your take on the challenge Debbie - love the background and that image is beautiful - thanks for joining us this week at Tag You're It
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card and tag Debbie, lovely images too! Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)