Friday, 10 October 2008

Crafty Templates Design Cards :)

The latest Craftytemplates goodies kits are available to order now, this kit is packed with yummy festive goodies and could be used for all sorts of projects, not just cards. The templates that compliment the kit will be sent out by Leo real soon too.
Here is a pic of the goodies.... isn't it just gorgeous, you'll beable to make some beautiful creations with this big kit. :) :)


Here are my cards I have made with part of the kit...
This Penguin one - just love this template..:) I just added gooogly eyes and a wee bit of fiber around his tummy. The stamp is custom made by the lovely Leo herself - isn't it fabulous and you can't buy this one in the shops, it is a great size too. :)




Here is my second card.... the template card and letters are fabulous and so easy to use. :)




Here is my third card....Gingerbread house and again the template is so easy to use and build up the layers. :)




And for my last card...I decided I like the penguin sooo much I just had to use it again..but this time I used the template twice and also combined them with the cute flags to make this card...




Thanks for looking. :)

16 comments:

  1. Wow! They're cute and brilliant! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Debbie they are all fab, you have put so much detail in them, i love them all! T x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are brilliant Debbie! I love the gingerbread house. You've made beautiful cards from the kit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so good. I love the fluffy tummy on the penguin :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow those are all jaw dropingly beautiful cards, well done :)

    and thankyou for using one of my backgrounds, im glad you like it and that you could follow my instructions ok


    xx
    martine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Debbie, wow these are all fantastic works of art, can't pick a fave they are all so brilliant:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fab Debbie. You have been a busy girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow these ,just blow me away ,stunning work ,love they all ,Dawnxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deb, these are absolutely gorgeous!!! amazing!! work, love them to bits :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous cards debbee that kit looks amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your cards are just wonderful, Deb what a fab job you've done with Leo's fantastic templates

    ReplyDelete
  12. Debbbbeeeeee!
    These are brilliant!
    Love the papers and the cute templates!
    Brilliant and that house is amazing!

    Have a nice night!

    hugs

    Dawn
    x

    ReplyDelete
  13. which kit do you buy the penguin in? he is so lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow what a fab load of cards. Love the colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)