Sunday, 26 October 2008

Good Morning..

to all my lovely readers. ;) :) Just popping on to put this funky new banner on of Papercraft Junkies The site has just added a new blog section to their site. It is filled with all kinds of everything...tips, freebies, tutorials, downloads, reviews, sketchs etc. It really is a brillaint addition to the site. Whats more you can always pop back there whenever you need any inspiration - it is always at hand. :) :) Pop on over and check it all out - promise you won't be disappointed. :) :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also some really great news to share with you all....... This Thursday Challenge Blog contacted me and asked if I would like to be a guest designer....now how could I refuse such a fabby offer..indeed I am very honoured to have been asked. :) :) :) So watch out for my contribution coming soon. :) :) :)

Hope you are all having a fabby weekend. :)

4 comments:

  1. Brill Debbie, I guess Marcus has been at work, and I must get mine now!

    Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations on your guest DT spot, very well deserved! Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations ont he DT news. really pleased for you xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)