Tuesday, 7 October 2008

Spiral Whisper Sketch Challenge

is ready now for all the Spiral fans. You can find the sketch on their blog

I have made two cards for this sketch. :) My mojo certainly is taking a downturn these days - is it the weather??,lol, lol.

Here is the first one - I have used two of my border stamps from my Flower Borders set of stamps, if you fancy a peek you will find them here. :) I used a white Sakura pen for colouring the horizontal border and glitter gel pens for the frame. The frame is acutally a line of flowers but as you can see they are versatile enough to make into a frame. ;) It is a simple but effective card I think. :)



Here is the second one - I have used my trusty Seemore for this card, lol - I just love him. :) No backing paper to speak of really - I used the swirl CB embossing folder, a wee strip of backing paper with nice red ribbon over. Used Coloursoft pencils and gel pens to colour. Oooh yes, early forgot, lol I used another one of my borders to frame Seemore - this border is from my Swirl Border set of stamps. :) Here



Thanks for looking and please join in on the fun with Spiral Whisper. :) :)

4 comments:

  1. oh these are lovely .
    I love the difference in them.
    Seemore is lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous cards Deb!!! good ole Seemore {LOL} he is sooo cute!!! I need to use the images you gave us free, thanks again Deb!! hope that you are well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great cards Debbie - I just have a wee titter when I see your giraffe.
    Do you know what has happened to Paula's blog you can no longer access it without an invite....
    My background is a mixture of tissue paper and texture paste and painted with acrylics and metallics

    Hugs
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Debbie...2 fabulous cards, i just loe seemore,he is so cute.

    hope you're keeping well:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)