Sunday, 23 November 2008

A beautiful award from...

my lovely pal Crissi. ;) :) Isn't it a gorgeous award - thankyou sooo much Crissi. :) :)



This is the message for the award. It is to be passed to 8 other bloggers for the sentiments below.
This award states that: This blog invests and believes the PROXIMITY- nearness in space, time and relationships.These blogs are exceedingly charming.These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends,They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement.Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated,Please give more attention to these writers.

I would like to give this award to:-

Cazzy
Dawn
Debbie
Emma
Fe
Linda
Maxine
Tina

This has really cheered up my day no end. ;) :)

8 comments:

  1. thank you my lovely xxx
    you are a great bloggy mate
    hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Debbie, I have it twice! Working on a list of worthy bloggers that haven't already been awarded if poss now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thansk for the beautiful award Debbie, you are so sweet. {{hugs}} Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you thought of me babe...thank you so much! Lots of hugs Em.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie Thank you so much for the award its so nice of you to think of me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for this award Debbie. You are too kind!

    It put a smile on my face! :-)

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just given you this award too Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)