Monday, 10 November 2008

Butterflies for a good cause

I have just read this over at Dawn's blog she got it off Dan's blog.

The Holocaust Museum in Houston is planning a major exhibition in Spring 2012, to commemorate the 1.5 million children who died during the Holocaust.

The museum is calling all crafters/stampers/scrapbookers to make some butterflies and send them to the museum they will then form part of an amazing display - 1 butterfly for each child that died during the holocaust. This is such a great chance to be part of something unique and so worthwhile.
The butterflies must be no larger than 8" x 10" and must NOT have any glitter on them.
Dan has created butterfly templates this week which are just brilliant to use for this.

Here is the LINK for the museum giving all the relevant information.


4 comments:

  1. I saw this on a post Dan put on UKS and have just finished linking it on my page too. What a great cause to be able to help eh? Let's hope we can help spread the word and get those butterflies fluttering in in their droves xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for reminding me of this I saw it on dawn's and forgot about it.
    Even put it on my list to do.

    thanks, you feeling better?

    hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ive seen this link on a few sites now great cause x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)