Monday, 10 November 2008

Crafty Templates DT work

Hi everyone - sorry I haven't been around much - but still got the dreaded flu bug..:( But however here is my project I completed for Crafty Templates. The lovely Leo sent me a project kit and this is was she wrote on her blog....

This months templates set includes a fun advent calendar project to follow and I set two of the design team to work making up the project in their own way to give you some more inspiration. I sent them a kit filled with some brand new Fancy Pants goodies from the 'Happy Holidays' range here's a peek of what I sent out:

So here it is - I really enjoyed making this and the kit is soo scrummy :) :)

Sorry the first picture is not brilliant - but I found it difficult to photo such a long project, lol










Thanks for looking and keep healthy..:)

6 comments:

  1. Woweee, this is gorgeous and stunning and wow xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Debbie this is fantastic! Beautiful colours and I love all of the fab details. Debbie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh WOW!!!! I absolutely love it Deb, what a lot of work, well done you!!! also hope your flu is gone, hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, stunning creation Deb, it's wonderful.
    Hope the flu has gone ((( hugs )))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Debbie you've done a fantastic job on the advent calender, i know what you mean about photographing it, i had the same problem. :) Hope you feel better soon. Hugs T xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Debbie what a fantastic piece of work, it's really beautiful. Hope your feeling better soon. Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)