Sunday, 2 November 2008

I Need A Little Help In.....

deciding a name for a lady I have just finished designing. :) I have narrowed it down to 3 names - but cannot make the final decision..lol So as a bit of fun I thought I would ask all my lovely blogging pals to help me please. :) All you have to do is choose your favourite name from the 3 below and email me with your preference. I have decided to go for emails to make a bit more fun and interesting and create an air of secrecy to her..lol, lol

So here are the 3 names to choose from:-

1. Maria

2. Faith

3. Katie

Thank you to everyone who is willing to help - really appreciate it. ;) :)

You can find my email addy below my profile in the side bar. ;)

4 comments:

  1. That's a hard one! I think Katie, but then I like Faith.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie, i've sent you an email, with my choice. Thanks Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should choose this one and have 'Faith'! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)