Wednesday, 5 November 2008

The ladys' name by popular demand.........

Well a huge thankyou to everyone who emailed me with their choice of my lady's name - I was overwhelmed by the response - wow lots of choices..thank you soooooooo much..you are all fabulous.

Well I can reveal that her name - by popular demand is.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
FAITH this name was the clear winner.

So I hereby declare that my lady is now offically called Faith such a nice name too, don't you think.

And here she is - it is an uncoloured version and has my name over her - sorry. She is one of a set..... I would be very grateful if you would post up what you thnk of her and maybe by the weekend I will have a coloured version of this one too.
.
.
.
.
.

I would like to now introduce..Faith, please give her a warm welcome, lol, lol




12 comments:

  1. Oooh I love this Debbie and she looks like a Faith or a Bond Girl!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is fantastic and Faith is a great name for her! Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definaely the right name for her. She's really lovely Debbie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab image image Debbie and the name is just perfect for her

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the name, she looks like a lady of mystery...

    Cassidii

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is lovely Debbie, Im so glad Faith won. Please look on my blog there is something there for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness Debbie, she looks like me.....I wish, stunning and faith is the perfect name for her. Hope your well hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is fabulous. Love this one a lot :) Nice design and name of course lol
    Hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. She isn't what I expected at all! Great to have something different, she is very mysterious looking, like a spy, hard and dangerous!

    You are talented, I wish I could draw like that.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just dropping in to say I made my first card using the Xmas Ted downloads. The image was so easy to work with. Thank you xxx

    Xmas Ted is here

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just popping by to say hello. Your work is gorgeous! I hope you can stop by to our site soon, take care Ali

    ReplyDelete
  12. She's fabulous Debbie, definitely a Bond Girl lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)