Friday, 14 November 2008

Look what I received today..

from my lovely pal Tina - a get well card..thanks Tina I love it and wasn't it soo sweet and thoughful of her to send me this card. :)



**********************************

Last Thursday I received this card and stamped images from my lovely pal Fe - ahh, isn't she so sweet and thoughtful too - I am going to have fun with these images thanks Fe. :)



**********************************************

I also received this award from the lovely Maxine too - thank you Maxine and yes isn't she so sweet and thoughtful aswell. Sorry it has taken me a while to get it on my blog..but at last here it is..:)
Now if you would like this award please take it - it will be my pleasure for you to have it..afterall if you visit me you are lovely too..:)



2 comments:

  1. hi Deb, tried a few times to leave you a comment but router went offline, I feel awful as there are more blogs I normally visit and every single time I go into them the thing goes offline again, dont know why :( anyhow loving these cards you received they are beautiful :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deb i love the owl card its gorgeous. Hugs linda x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)