Wednesday, 24 December 2008

Merry Christmas....

to all my lovely blogging pals - may it be all that you have hoped for. :)

Here are some christmas cards my lovely pals from blogland have sent to me....it really touched me to receive them and I really appreciate your friendship.....thank you to you all..:)

This first one is from Tina...it is her card she has made for the first Crafty pad challenge..and she sent it to me...aww how sweet and thoughtful and it really is a gorgeous card...:)


This one is not a card but a gorgeous calendar again from the lovely Tina - isn't is brilliant..that Poppy dog is just gorgeous. :)


This is from the lovely Dawn....:)


This one is from the lovely Leo...:)


This one is from Fe..:)


This one is from Tee...:)


This one is from Linda...:)


This one is from Dee...:)


This one is from Lea...:)


This one is from Emma...:)



All that I can say is thank you all so very much - you are all wonderful.:) :)

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to everyone..:)

Photobucket


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Have a great day tomorrow!

    Hugs
    Dawn
    x

    Lovely cards you got Debbie...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards!! Merry christmas from México.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards my dear xx

    Hope you had a lovely Xmas xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)