Sunday, 14 December 2008

My sample card for....

my first challenge over at The crafty pad I drew a sketch for the challenge. ;) :) I used one of my new Faith stamps - this one is Faith lady looks Coy. It is a simple card and I think it has a very striking look. :)







The stamps are simple to use and give a nice printed image..I know I am being biased - but it is true. :) Why not pop on over and join in the challenge - there is a nice bundle of coloured ribbons up as the prize. :) :) Would love to see you there. :)


Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, i adore your card hun, and you are so right, the stamps are so easy to use, a real pleasure!! maybe im biased too?! hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie Its a lovely card, good luck with your chges. I hope to join in soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your colour choice Debbie - Faith is coloured beautifully!
    Great stamps to use!!

    Hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Debbie. Love the colours and a fab sketch too. I may have a go at the sketch but unforunately can't afford any new stamps at the mo so it will have to be with a non Faith stamp and therefore not eligable, but the thought will be there!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Deb, im fine thanks :) I couldn't get to comment tried couple of times :( looks like im successful this time LOL :) your design card is fab, very glamourous hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)