Friday, 12 December 2008

Sunday is the day.....

my challenge blog is having its first challenge - hope to see you there. :) :)

There will be beautiful samples from my very talented DT team to give you inspiration for the first challenge - and there will be a small prize for the winner. The challenge blog is where you will find my latest designs from my new range of clear polymer stamps...yayyyy. Faith is of course the star of the show. :) :)

Pop over and say Hi. :)

Here is a coloured image of Faith Lady looks Sure......


Just click the button to take you there...:) :)

cardcat


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. all the best for you challenge blog honey :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)