Monday, 1 December 2008

Well look at what the lovely..

Emma made by her own fair hand for me and it arrived today. Thank you Em - you made my day, I am stil smiling now.:) It is really beautiful - perfect. Emma emailed last week to ask what my fav colours were...a bit confused, but nosey..lol I replied brown and pink...and she has only gone and made this bracelet in my colours. :) (now I know what the email was all about..lol) How amazing is that..in fact how amazing is Em...she really is a caring, loverly, wonderful, talented person. ;) :)




Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Aww Debbie - it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely surprise to receive Deb, its beautiful!!! enjoy wearing it :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma has no internet just now, but I have just read this to her and she is busy telling me how lovely you are.....will be sending Emma my fee for secretarial work till she is back online.....man she is a lousy boss!!!!
    love teen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its beautiful Debbie, you are very lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely and what a great surprise to recieve!

    Also..there is an award on my blog for you. :)
    xx Tee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)