Monday, 12 January 2009

3 gorgeous awards.....

have been given to me from my lovely pals Lea and Tina


This one is from Lea..thank you so much:)


These two are from Tina..thank you so much. :)


Now I am to pass on to 7 people and let you all know 7 facts about myself..Hmmmm

1. I am from N. Ireland orginally.
2. I love curries.
3. I have tattoos on my left arm.
4. I really hate sausages.
5. I am named after the midwife who delivered me.
6 I love flying.
7. I cannot sing to save my life. :) :)

Instead of passing these wonderful awards to only 7 people...anyone who would like to take it is more than welcome, because any blogs I visit are more than worthy..:)

4 comments:

  1. oooh what tattoo's do you have?
    I have a butterfly and am planning another one in the summer.

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great awards Debbie!

    Sausages and tattoos!!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your awards Debbie! Thanks for joining to my blog candy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohooo well done on your awards, and they're well deserved!

    I'm just trying to catch up on my blog hopping, so I'm late in wishing you a very happy new year. May 2009 bring you health, wealth and happiness :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)