Sunday, 18 January 2009

All is revealed..

This is the card I have made using Faith Casual for this weeks challenge over at The Crafty Pad
The challenge this week is to make you card 'Nice & Bright' and there is a prize up for grabs for the winner too. :) Why not pop on over and check it out - would love to see you there. :)

Here is my card - I have made a 'Spring Up' card - and I think it is nice and bright - just what we need to cheer us up on this wet, windy, dull January.





And here is a picci of what you could win - we all need flowers, brads and dome stickers..:)


6 comments:

  1. Oh Debbie, this is beautiful! Love the bright colors and Faith is really lovely :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous spring up card Debbie...love the bright summer colours
    Hugs
    kath
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card Debbie, love the bright colours!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovely & summery, just what the doctor ordered...

    Hugs
    Lorraine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Debbie, Love this design and the colours are beautiful, just what we need to brighten our dreary days, will get my card made either tonight or tomorrow. Enjoy the rest of your weekend. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fabby i love them all
    luv
    linniex

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)