Monday, 26 January 2009

Challenge card for....

Sketch Saturday Wow I am on a roll this week - this is the second challenge I have managed to do - yayyyy. :)
I have not been able to blog as often as I used to nor indeed craft - life sort of gets in the way sometimes..lol

Anyway here is my take on the wonderful sketch, I have use my faith face stamp. This card is very simple and uncluttered for me, but I like it..:)
I used alcohol inks on acetate and stamped with stayzon ink. Also used the alcohol inks on the brads, edged the card and mat with gold pen and added ribbon/lace to finish and sentiment. :)



Thanks for looking. :)

6 comments:

  1. Debbie my lovely friend I LOVE IT!!!
    gorgeous!

    hugs
    Dwn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks pretty cool!!!
    I love the contrast between the AAI piece and the lace.. this gives a lovely effect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Deb, this is fantastic, very different and loooove the lace :) hope all is well with you hugzz xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Debbie, this is so lovely hunny, loving the effect of those alcohol inks, so effective!! have left an award on my blog for you. Hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Debbie what a fab card ....I love the ink effect with the face in it, and the lace is a lovely finnish xx Gaye

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)