Monday, 26 January 2009

DCM challenge this week and

Fe from PCJ has done a tutorial on apertures, (the tutorial is on the PCJ blog). So I am using this card for both - DCM challenge is HEARTS:) I haven't managed to enter their challenge for ages. Here is my take on their challenge - I have used Faith blowing Hearts from my second set of Faith stamps - available here
I chalked the background and stamped a random image over. Used my nesties to cut the aperture. Stamped Faith onto the mat from the aperture that I covered with pink paper. Added some ribbon, lace, bloom and buttons to finish. :)





3 comments:

  1. Thanks for joining in and making an aperture card Debbie.

    I have another challenge for you on my blog! You'll love this one! Lol!

    Hugs
    Fe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a clever card Debbie. Thanks for playing at DCM

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fab card Debbie.

    I can’t say that I’ve ever seen that image before but I love what you’ve done with her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)