Thursday, 1 January 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR and an award

to everyone and I hope 2009 is a great year for us all. :)
We went out last night and we always do fancy dress - I went as a punk rocker....so thought I would share this pic with you. :) It was taken before we left the house.
We had a great night with all our friends but 3/4 the way through the night I began to feel hot and bothered - yes, the dreaded flu bug has got me again- I can't believe it, I am now in bed feeling so hot and weak...but at least I managed to stay upbeat until we returned home late. So saw in the new year with my nearest and dearest...my son also made his way through the crowds to wish us a happy new year too and we had a few dances with him which was fabulous. :)

Stay well and healthy - that is my motto for 2009..lol



Here is a fantastic award I have received from Vanilla Hev'n...Hev made this herself to thank everyone for leaving her comments - how sweet and thoughtful is that....:) :) So I shall display this proudly. :)


10 comments:

  1. I love your outfit Debbie. I hope you get over the flu soon, my Dad is still ill and weak after two weeks.

    Happy New Year to you all.

    Cazzy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee you look fabby my friend and glad you managed to survive until the end! but how horrible to get the bug back - Och I hope it doesn't last long and you're back to normal soon!

    Take it easy

    Warm hugs
    Dawn
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pic, really cheered me up! I haven't been too well over New Year either so do sympathise!

    Happy New Year, wishing you lots of luck and happiness in 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had loads of fun :)

    You are welcome for the award :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look fab!! Sorry to hear about you being ill - I hope you recover fully soon.
    Hope 2009 is the year when all your dreams come true :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the outfit!
    Do you wear it often??
    Hope you feel better soon.

    Have just done my parents golden wedding cake, and am having a rest before I get started on the DT card.
    oh I do not know where today has gone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. pmsl you look beautiful Debbie, bet they didn't loose you in the crowd lol. Sorry your feeling a bit rough, hope you feel better soon. oh, you see you distracted me with your funny hair, I came by to say thankyou so much for the ribbon stash, I got them today they are fab and the lovely card too. Take care. Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy New Year Debbie! Hope you're feeling better. Nice pic!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Debz! I see you're keping up the drssing up tradition! This is even better than last year's youl look brilliant.
    I'm sorry to hear you're poorly. Get well soon chuck.
    Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great outfit you look fab!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by - I really appreciate all my wonderful visitors. :) I will visit your blog although it may be a little while before I do. :)